Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fraudulent charge from Comcast Threeriver PA

New Poster

Fraudulent charge from Comcast Threeriver PA

For the SECOND month in a row I’ve beeb charged for an unknown account. The dispute was completely pushed off by Comcast with them telling me I need to go through my bank and there is nothing they can do. How is it that you can’t search by payment method/bank # and trace back to what Comcast accounts are being paid using that method. I work with databases...this shouldn’t be impossible for an administrator to do. I have found reports of this issue with Comcast dating back to 2012(!?!?!) on this forum. So this is not new, not to me and not to you the consumers. Something is wrong. This only started when we moved and my husband opened our account at our new residence. Watch your bills, luckily I’m pretty fastidious but I see people reporting years of double bills. Also Comcast is clearly untrustworthy with autodebit issues. This is ridiculous, for a company with a basic monopoly in many locations...don’t tell me you can’t figure this out!
Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: Fraudulent charge from Comcast Threeriver PA

Hello jillds121. I can assist in reviewing your account for a pending charge. If the charge is fraudulent, I can put you in contact with our Fraud group. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation