Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fraud Billing

New Poster

Fraud Billing

I went to the Comcast store on Feb. 10 and requested equipment for X1. The associate checked my account and gave me the equipment.  On Feb. 13 when the Geek Squad brought my television, they were unable to get the equipment to work.  I called Comcast who tried to send signals to get it to work but was unable.  The associate decided to send a technician who came on Feb. 15.  The technician came through the door saying I did not qualify for X1 and switched the equipment.  Comcast has charged my account for 3 installation services for Feb.13 and 1 for Feb. 15.  When I contacted Comcast I was told the Feb. 13 charges were invalid and that work orders did not exist but nothing was done. He said that it was stated on my account that I requested the technician on Feb.15. I have an additional $240 charge on my account that is being refused to be removed.  Plus whatever was done on Feb.15, I no longer have the same service on each of my televisions. He did not program the remote and I did not have sound. i want these charges removes and my service corrected.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation