Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Eco billing and autopay for new account

New Poster

Eco billing and autopay for new account

I signed up for new internet service and selected both auto pay and ecobill. However the first bill is not showing a $5 discount. Also I returned the Xfinity modem on the second day of service. When would I be refunded the rental fee?

Thanks.
Expert

Re: Eco billing and autopay for new account

@anupamishra wrote:
I signed up for new internet service and selected both auto pay and ecobill. However the first bill is not showing a $5 discount. Also I returned the Xfinity modem on the second day of service. When would I be refunded the rental fee?

Thanks.

The discount should start showing up on your second or third bill and the rental refund should also show up on your second bill.  If not, come back and start a new thread.

New Poster

Thank you.

I  also spoke with a live agent in billing. She tried to convince me that the $5 discount was already included in the price. After being unable to convince me, I was directed to the retention department. They were able to confirm that the auto pay  and ecobill discount is credited generally after 45 days.

I guess I have to wait and watch my next bill.

@Again wrote:

@anupamishra wrote:

Thanks.

The discount should start showing up on your second or third bill and the rental refund should also show up on your second bill.  If not, come back and start a new thread.

Official Employee

Hi anupamishra, apologies for the misinformation your were provided, but I can confirm what the retention agent said is correct and you will see the discount within 45 days of enrollment of Ecobill and Auto pay.  

Thank you