Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Eco-Bill&Auto Pay False advertising

New Poster

Eco-Bill&Auto Pay False advertising

I was told I would get $10 discount if I enrolled for Auto pay and Paperless/Eco bill. I signed up on 9/15 however I still haven't seen a discount on my bill. Then I chatted with one of the customer servive agent and s/he told me the discount is only $5. I just don't understand how come one person says $10 discount and the other person says $5? I am a first time Xfinity user so I have never changed my plan so when they sold me the plan they knew what I was getting. If the sales person says $10 but the actual discount is $5 that's a scam to me. Has anyone experienced this problem before or is there anyone here from Comcast to take a look at this and give me a solution?

Official Employee

Re: Eco-Bill&Auto Pay False advertising

Hi ismo. Our Eco-Bill and Autopay discount offer is limited to select areas, and select package offers. We apologize for any miscommunication you have received. I can review your account and bundle package offer to research if the offer you have qualifies for the Eco-Bill & Autopay discount. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation