members

online now

discussions

Double charged for same install?

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 1

I'm very upset by the installation charges. Not that $90 is terrible but it's still $10 more than then they told me. Iwad told it would be $80. Then there is this double billing for it. I was charged for the SAME SERVICE TWICE! It was just worded differently. One says " voice and internet instalation fee" the other says " install fee dual product" ok this is not legal. I can't bill someone for cleaning supplies and for use of dual product. Then I was charged for a cdv activation too at another $30. I am a business owner and know the laws. This is the same problem I believe Comcast had in the past. It could be a different company but I don't know so don't quote me. Anyway they were billing twice for services they were just worded differently. Well I will be contacting the complain department that was contacted by others who install fees were too high. I'm not sure if it's the pcc or pick I will look it up again. Either way these charges are not legal. I will be getting back the fees i was overcharged. It's illegal. Has anyone else had this issue or noticed this on the first bill?