Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Does anyone working for this company ever give an actual answer??

New Poster

Does anyone working for this company ever give an actual answer??

My wife and I have made six calls to you people between January and yesterday. Six times we've told you that the prices being charged were not the prices we were quoted and send copies of in our email. Each time, we explain the entire situation to at least two different representatives/managers and each time they claim to have found the issue, but need to submit it to a manager and have the calls reviewed. Yesterday, for the sixth time we were told you would review everything and get back to us within 24 hours. Guess what? Yup. For the sixth time, you have not gotten back to us. So what this sounds like to me is fraud. You quote a price that we have to agree to, then you charge us something substantially more and offer no reasons or supporting information as to why. That's deceitful and fraudulent. Magically every number listed online for a corperate office to file a formal complaint with is disconnected. You people are scamming. Its illegal. And then, after all of this, we, like idiots, chose to make a good faith payment for the amount we were quoted...in your own emails that you send to us...you then have the nerve to tell us we owe more. Well, no more. You can either fix the issue, or you can come take your equipment and expect zero payment. Its astounding that not a single one of you can figure out how three months of services, quoted at $176 (for two months) and $163 (for one month) equals over $1,000 dollars, You voided your end of the agreement by changing the agreed upon price over amd over again, therefore, we are not compelled to pay for misquoted and misrepresented services. Also, you may want to train your CSRs and supervisors better. It is infuriating to have them not only talking over us constantly, but in the case of Pauline at your Boston office, openly being sarcastic, snarky and disrespectful. I doubt anything will even come of this because god knows, much like the Gestappo, you delete anything that makes you look bad. Shame on you all.
Problem Solver

Re: Does anyone working for this company ever give an actual answer??

It depends on what the question is about.

I have never been able to get an answer about questions concerning their price list which they mail to us. Since all contractss ending fall back to the price list, they should clarify by answering here on the forum.

I am sick of hearing their "cop-out": "PM me and I will help on your problem." Since the price list is the official pricing, they should clarify qustions asked here in the forum for all to see.

New Poster

Agreed. I am expecting, if anything, to see the same generic "I'd be happy to help you...". I'm sure nothing will come of this.
New Poster

No. Not even after 105 minutes of "chatting".
Official Employee

Hello Shawnmoody21. I can assist with reviewing your account and balance according to your services and rate plan. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation