Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Does Xfinity/Comcast not want my business??

New Poster

Does Xfinity/Comcast not want my business??

After receiving my bill the other day, I noticed my bill went from $79.99 a moth to over $100 a month for internet and cable. This is in addition to the $45 basic cable fee my apartment community charges every month (MAA Connect). I called and was told the only thing to do would be to get rid of preferred channels. Then I was told by customer service that no promos were available to me. I have been with Xfinity for 5 years and pay my bill on time but I suppose they don’t want my business anymore. Any suggestions out there?
New Poster

Re: Does Xfinity/Comcast not want my business??

Same thing here and have extra charges everywhere
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

My bill has not only increased, but is a different amount each month.  I have called every  month for 3 months now.  I am already frustrated and then to have to jump thru the hoops of their automated call directing cyborg, I am almost suicidal.    I am so done with Comcast right now.  Anybody else feel the pain of having to call and yet never get any resolution to your problem??

New Poster

same here.  no resolution to my calls for help.  only more frustration.

Official Employee

Good evening, I understand your frustrations and I apologize for the experience. I would like to check and see if there are any offers for you. Would you like me to look at your account from here?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation