Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Diversified Consultants

Frequent Visitor

Diversified Consultants

I quit Comcast in late November of 2017. My final bill from Comcast was due on 1/14/2018 in the amount of $130.10, but actually viewing my bill gave me a dead link online, and I opted for paperless, so nothing from Comcast in the mail.

In the interim, I have been going back and forth with 'Complete Recovery Corp.' on whether or not Comcast has received its cable modem and TV equipment from me. That debacle took until 2/22/2018 to resolve (thank goodness I kept my receipts from the UPS store confirming I sent back their stuff).

Fast forward to the end of March. I am still awaiting my final bill from Comcast. Website says I owe them $130.10 and has said so since 1/14/2018, but for what? Who knows? I have no access to a bill. My silly behind assumes it has something to do with the equipment return debacle, and so I wait patiently.

Until I check my credit report.

Magically, a collections entry from DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANTS has popped up - amount owed? $130.10. Yep, it's Comcast.

Still nothing in the mail. Still no final bill available online.

So I paid Comcast $130.10 online (I still have no idea what for).

Currently, I am out 130 bucks, a collection agency has dinged my credit report on Comcast's behalf, and I haven't so much as heard a word from Comcast about any of these proceedings.

Just logged in. 

Same as it ever was.

"Your bill is currently being generated. Please check back later for your bill details."

Total Balance Due $0.00 

I called Comcast about this earlier today. The person I spoke to was unable to give me any information as to why I did in fact owe that $130.10 in the first place. She did assure me that DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANTS would be removed from my credit report and that I would in fact receive a final bill outlining precisely why I owed that $130.10. Hopefully, that is exactly what will happen.

xfinity4.6.2018.JPG
Official Employee

Re: Diversified Consultants

Hi forty2oz, 

I can review your account to help get this straightened out and hopefully provide you with an explanation of what happened. In order review your old account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the full street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your old services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

ComcastChe,

I believe in you. I marked your reply as the best answer ... but please bear in mind I need you to follow up and resolve this issue for me.

A best answer does not resolve anything, and the 'best' answer doesn't mean much when it is the 'only' answer.

Thank you sir or madam, as the case may be.

Frequent Visitor

Please note that I was sent to collections 6 days before this ...

xfinity1.14.2018.JPG

Official Employee

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I can definitely understand why this would be frustrating. I am in the process of working on and monitoring my credit as well, so I know the importance of making sure this is all taken care of. It's not going to happen overnight, but I guarantee you, I will be following up with you and communicating with you until it's all resolved.

I have a few more pieces of information I need for one of your requests and will be reaching out in our private message to gather them. Chat with you soon. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thank you. DIVERSIFIED CONSULTANTS is still waiting to hear from Comcast on this matter. I have email correspondence if this helps.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation