Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Diversified Consultants

Regular Visitor

Diversified Consultants

is it possible for a comcast rep to get in touch with me an help to resolve an issue with a paid collection

Official Employee

Re: Diversified Consultants

Hi jdhmdh, I could assist with your paid collection inquiry and will send you a private message for more information.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I'm having the same issue. "Diversified Consultants" is calling me almost daily, and from different phone numbers in the D.C. Metro Area each time. However, I just contacted Comcast Customer Support and verified I do not have any problems with my account, let alone a referral to a collections agency. Comcast Customer Support also said Diversified Consultants in not a company they use for collections. @ComcastPhil, I was wondering if you could help me determine what's going on as well, or at least help me figure out how Diversified Consultants got my information, and perhaps warn other Comcast Customers of a possible scam. Thank you!
Official Employee

Hello tvking112, I would like to look into this for you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I have also been contacted by Diversified Consultants and can find no information about any outstanding balance on my account.  I tried clicking on the Comcast name but was unable to send a private message - please help

Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue, I moved and Comcast somehow didn't merge the accounts. I was getting charged for both accounts. Now it's turned over to diversified. I have been customer for years and need to get this resolved.

Admin1

Hi Swallmax -- I can help with your account issues. I found your PM sent to ComcastPhill with your account information and have sent a PM back to you. Can you let me know when your previous account was supposed to be closed please?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee
Moved:

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation