Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

New Poster

Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

Hi,

I had an old debt when I switched comcast accounts. I didnt realize it until it was too late and showed up on my credit report. I am trying to apply for home mortgage with my closing in next 30 days(pretty soon). I paid the debt to diversified consultant directly. Now when I explained the situation and asked them to remove the mark from my credit report, I was told I need to contact comcast. I am not able to talk to someone over the phone as it keeps on getting disconnected as I dont have a valid active account.

Can I get some help here? It's really urgent? My home mortgage closing is at risk and any help or pointers would be highly appreciated.

Regular Contributor

Re: Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

It's a scam collector, never pay any third party contract, always dispute the debt as VOD "not valid" you have a thirty day window to do that, many people don't check their rights.Try credit karma and go on dispute debt.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation