Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

New Poster

Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

Hi! I am a 100% disabled usmc veteran. I live in Silicon Valley where the costs of everything are ridiculous to say the least. I am trying to survive on my VA compensation, but here it is almost impossible. I can not move because I have a beautiful daughter here that I share 50/50. I have a service dog here as well, my second child!

I have also been a long standing customer since 2010, although 2010-2012 was under my ex wife’s name.

I have also had horrible service at my location with constant outages. It’s 12:48am right now, and a maintenance crew is supposed to be here anytime from 12-5am to replace lines...

So with all of that said, I am having a rough time affording the cost of service. I am hoping that someone may be able to assist me with any discounts. I’m barely afloat.

Thanks!
Official Employee

Re: Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation