Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Did anyone get their January Bill?

Frequent Visitor

Did anyone get their January Bill?

Did anyone get an email, bill in the mail, or text alert about getting a bill for January? Yesterday I got a text and email alert I missed our payment .. We never miss a payment because I always get text and email alerts when our new bill is available and we always pay on time. We had to pay 10 dollars because we missed our payment. Also I am not sure why we are getting charged 159.89 when it should be 74.99 plus the late fee which should be 85.99 ..

Contributor

Re: Did anyone get their January Bill?

@ wrote:

Did anyone get an email, bill in the mail, or text alert about getting a bill for January? Yesterday I got a text and email alert I missed our payment .. We never miss a payment because I always get text and email alerts when our new bill is available and we always pay on time. We had to pay 10 dollars because we missed our payment. Also I am not sure why we are getting charged 159.89 when it should be 74.99 plus the late fee which should be 85.99 ..

I received an email on January 17th for my bill that was due beginning of February.  I don't do txt alerts so can't comment on that.

I do worry about missing emails sometimes though so I keep a check list of my recurring ecobills and their approximate due dates and check them off each month, just in case anything got delayed.

As for the price increase, I can't really say exactly what your increase is for (can you compare your new and last statements?) but there were a few pages after the billing section in December invoice/pdf that rates were going up and a chart of all the old & new prices.  Either that or perhaps a promotion you had ended?

Official Employee

Hello, I would like to assist you with this issue from here. Can you provide the full name on the account and phone number or account number? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Bronze Problem Solver

@ wrote:

We got ours via USPS, as we always have and always will.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation