New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Deceit

Highlighted
New Poster

Deceit

I have been with Comcast in a particular address but had to move my business. I had the option of using Verizon but called Comcast to see the possibility of moving my service. To retain me, I was promised Comcast will waive the relocation fees. This never happened. My first bill showed these fees and I called to follow up with the promise (which I have in an email from a comcast sales agent). Till date, they said it is not binding on them to fulfil the promise.

In addition, the services were ineffective for the first two months of service. Comcast caried a detailed investigation and discovered there was a broken connection from the outside line into the building (several underground construction is going on in my neighborhood). They promised to refund for these two months; kudos to the retention department that educated customer service that no one pays for an undelivered service. I am however mandated to pay a $99 service charge for a problem that is not customer related and in addition, charged late fees on a refunded charge(for two months)

Worst still, they refused to provide an email address or a telephone number to reach an arbitration department. This is very frustratiing. 

I need help on resolving this debacle

Service Expert

Re: Deceit

If you're a business class customer, you need to be posting in the business class forums. This is for residential services.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon