Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

New Poster

Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

I have been a loyal customer since 2015, XFinity is making it difficult for me to even consider staying. 

Why I am forced to waste an exorbitant amount of time renegotiating after a year promotion?  That year to stay is the incentive for XFinity to promote a deal.  So why should I not be able to be able to obtain the same deal new customers get currently?  Where is the deal for customer LOYALTY?  Do I really have to play the game to drop service and go with another provider just to get the market rate deal!!  It's the same for the phone service industry - they provide rolling 1 year promotions as good as new customer deals because the APPRECIATE LOYALTY.

Instead I went from paying 59.99 Bundled TV + Blast Internet + rental cable box to an almost 50% increase in my monthly charge!

When I called in to ask for a deal for existing customers, I was politely told there are none!  OK, time to leave!

If I come back as a "new" customer, I can get an even better deal than my BLAST:

EXTREME 150 INTERNET INCLUDES:

• Limited time - FREE professional installation
  • Good for up to 11 devices at the same time
$64.99 dollars per month AND $59.99/mo. for 12 mos. with 1 year agreement and Autopay and EcoBill enrollment (which I already do).

Unless I can get a good deal without having to spend a long time on the phone listening to automated messages, I'll just cut the cord.  I really don't need the frustration, and I really don't need cable.

Official Employee

Re: Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation