Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Customer Value vs AT&T?

Regular Visitor

Customer Value vs AT&T?

Why does Comcast continue to offer pricing to new customers that is substatially better than the offers to current customers? Helping my sister set up service in her first home and she gets the same service as I have asked for but for 40% less!?! I am willing to enter into a 2 year agreement with Comcast but they will not provide a pricing concession in return. I have been a loyal  internet and TV customer for more than 5 years and have been patient with them to fix service delivery issues at my address through multiple service visits. I have never recieved a concession when they are not providing the services they promised and feel un-valued.

Has anyone here had better customer experiences with AT&T? I am considering making the switch.

Official Employee

Re: Customer Value vs AT&T?

Hi ToneyJG, I replied to your private message regarding your billing concerns. Please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation