Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Customer Retention/ Loyalty Price Adjustments

New Poster

Customer Retention/ Loyalty Price Adjustments

Could someone from the customer retention department contact me to discuss my options. I have been a loyal customer for years and I get absolutely nowhere when I contact the 1-800 number on my bill. I'm told there is no such thing as customer retention, and no helping a customer out with a better deal to keep us.

I would rather keep your services, than find some other services for TV and internet and I’ve been with you 6+years which is a long time considering the competive market and competiters vying for customers.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Customer Retention/ Loyalty Price Adjustments

When I told them I was considering a switch, there was no effort to retain my business.  Their comment was, "when would you like your service disconnercted."  They just do not care.

Official Employee

Hi Jennifercoats. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

I find it nearly impossible to get thru to retention department. I'm told the hours of operation are 8am but 8am what? Eastern time? Pacific Coast time? Really is ridiculous that information so simple is lacking. As for sending a private message? How the heck that works because when I click on private message nothing comes up?

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation