Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Current bill is $206.25 per month, is there any cheaper tv/internet package for existing customers?

New Poster

Current bill is $206.25 per month, is there any cheaper tv/internet package for existing customers?

I don't even watch much tv, and I mostly use the internet on my phone

New Poster

Re: Current bill is $206.25 per month, is there any cheaper tv/internet package for existing custome

I'm having the same problem I can't get my bill under 250 a month and never even use anyting I finally had to close all my accounts and it's been 3 weeks I still can't even get a final bill they just straight will not work with me no one at the company seems to know anything about what's going on with my account I get my internet through my phone company.
Official Employee

Re: Current bill is $206.25 per month, is there any cheaper tv/internet package for existing cust...

Hi @DLHELP and @mover65

I can help address your concerns. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation