Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Credit Report and Current Bill

New Poster

Credit Report and Current Bill

I just pulled my credit report from the bank and there is a "Derogatory Account" from Comcast for $124 from Sept 2015, aprox when i opened the account.......but my current bill states i only owe $48 with no past due ammount......this $124 collection, is the only negative thing on my credit but has been sitting on report for i dont know how long pulling my score down! I called Customer Service and they just told me to go to the Xfinity Store, im not happy......another thing is, the $124 was sent to Southwest Credit Systems Collection Agency, i dont want to call them because reading over some of these posts, they sound pretty shady.......also i should mention i never received notices from Comcast/Xfinity saying i owed this money before being sent to collections, nor have i received any notices from Southwest Credit Systems Collection Agency at all.....this was just unknowingly sitting there pulling my Credit Score down!
Official Employee

Re: Credit Report and Current Bill

Hi, MaeMaeGal - I can check your current and old accounts and see if there is an outstanding balance. Could you please private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation