Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cost of Service

Regular Visitor

Cost of Service

I have been a Comcast customer for many years only discontinuing service during the time that I was on active duty with the military of if my package price just became to costly for my budget.  I am once again facing a situation where my Comcast package has gone up - BY ALMOST 50%!  I would like to stay with Comcast but am unable to do so with this kind of price increase.  I'd like to have a fair price that locks in for more than 12 months.  Can someone please help?!?

Official Employee

Re: Cost of Service

Hey INguardsman, 

I can help locate a package that would help lower your bill as well as look for the best offer that comes with a 24-month service agreement. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation