Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast home office REFUSES to refund Unauthorized approved by their rep

New Poster

Comcast home office REFUSES to refund Unauthorized approved by their rep

On 12/2/17 I gave the representative my card number to schedule a charge only for the amount stated as past due to have my services restored within15 minutes so I can access the internet, but THEY WERE NEVER RESTORED as he promised. I called on Sunday and learned of the actual amount he authorized of almost $200 more which included an amount for a future bill. I asked the representatives I spoke to the next couple of days to cancel the charge, but I got the same answer from each rep apologizing for he rep that said he could restore my service and couldn't and charging an amount not authorized. Also saying they could not stop the charge unfortunately even though it was scheduled for 11 days ahead. Well I Comcast forced the charge to my card overdrawing my account over $600 plus causing a domino affect.

On 12/15/17 a representative looked into the matter and promised me the entire amount will be credited back to my card even hoping they can send me flowers for my experience and said they'll be expediting the credit request. I called back today 12/27 and have been told the THE HOME OFFICE REJECTED THE APPROVED REFUND SENT BY THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. I AM LIVID ON SO MANY LEVELS NOT TO MENTION APPALLED BY THIS UNETHCIAL, MISLEADING, AND DECEITFUL BEHAVIOR OF SUCH A HIGH PROFILE COMPANY The consumer must have rights and not be taken advantage of because they are in a bad situation. I tired of talking to employees that are just reading notes to me and can't fix my situation, but they will not get me to anyone above the person that made the decision in home office.

.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT STOPPING ON THIS SITE WITH MY STORY. My first stop was the FTC.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast home office REFUSES to refund Unauthorized approved by their rep

Hartlee, I can look into your refund concerns. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation