Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Is stealing from my family!

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Hi everyone,
I am typing this with a heavy heart. I purchased comcast service April 2016 and after a few weeks service was failing. Called got someone to "connect my equipment properly". Supposely fixed my problem. Nope two weeks later same problem. Kept calling getting things fixed, and by fixed I mean they had to keep sending restartin my box and "fixing my problem". Till this day not only does it still continue to shut down and loose signal after 4 technicians have come to "fix" my problem now its every hour that the cable shuts off. And guess what yesterday July 28 2017 was the most recent time someone came to "fix" the problem. And June 19,2017 was the previous time. Ok so besides not getting service, I am roughly paying $200 a month for this service that I dont get somedays. From what an agent informed me just this past wednesday was that I should have been reimbursed or credited for each time I have not had service. WOW WHAT?? Yeah that did not happen. No one, not once since I signed the two year contract has ever reached out and said here you go.
2) Comcast has breeched its Hippa Contract. Yes you have heard me correctly. In febuary 2017, I called comcast, was on the phone for an 1:35 min to be exact getting transferred from rep to rep, trying to get someone to explain to me why when I was on my account and tried to print out my bill, My pdf file opened The Boston's Agency account information. I mean I had access to all of there stuff. I know how much they owe and everything. Hmmm you would think someone would try to get that problem resolved write, Nope after the last rep said someone will call me. Have not heard a peep. And guess what I still have access to the business info and according to comcasts hippa conteact I should not be having access to any of that companys private information. Especially how I am located in VA and they are in Mississippi.
I am beyond disappointed, I am sad that I cant even cancel my contract without giving more of my money to comcast.
I have been good to you guys. I have always tried to stay positive, given some nice feedback, I purchased movies every month, so Im officiously investing something towards your company and all I get it "Something went wrong, please disconnect for 10sec and reconnect" or "Please hold while I transfer you to the department that can help"
Sincerely
Dailia ( <edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory Remarks">)

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Dorozco, thanks for reaching out regarding the issues with your cable service. I see you have reached out to us on Facebook. We have not received a reply from you there. Would you like to continue the conversation here or there? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon