Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Chat transcript - issues with change in service

Regular Visitor

Chat transcript - issues with change in service

Hello, I just chatted with a rep (Mayank I think?) who was very helpful and assisted in changing my current plan.  However, I was never allowed to save/print the transcript, and i was not sent a copy via email.  The monthly amount he quoted (and I received via the confirmation email which I agreed to) is ~$13 lower than what is now showing as my new monthly payment on the website ((~$80 quoted, $92.50 on the website).  Additionally, I specifically asked if the service would include expanded basic cable channels, the rep said he would check, and he confirmed that it did.  I even wrote back to the rep exactly what he had said to me and the new package would include, and he confirmed it all.  Now, I am missing all of the channels from expanded basic.  Please send me a copy of the transcript so that I can dispute this.  

Regular Visitor

Re: Chat transcript - issues with change in service

I am also now seeing an additional tv device on the account, something called SATIVPMHT that has serial number unrelated to the TiVo.  The m-card in the TiVo is listed as well

Iike it always has been. I only have one tv with a cable card so I have no idea what the rep did. It would be nice if I could get some assistance here.

Regular Visitor

I am still hoping for a response before I have to looks elsewhere.

Regular Visitor

did you ever get a copy of the transcript. Same thing happened to me...........I am so upset.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation