Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Change internet plan

New Poster

Change internet plan

I am trying to change my internet and basic tv plan to just internet but when i called the lady said that there was nothing cheaper and the next closest price was double what i was paying but a lesser speed! I told her that i just wanted basic internet because right now i have performance internet which i never wanted and she said if i chose a slower speed i would have to pay $20 dollars more. How does that make any sense? Please help with this dilemma 

Official Employee

Re: Change internet plan

Hi, Marckrohn - We don't always have promotions for certain packages and we can only provide the regular (non-promo) pricing for the service. I can check if we have any promotions for internet-only plans in your area. Could you please private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number? Thank you!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation