Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Change Services

ANSWERED
Contributor

Change Services

I'm trying to change my TV and internet.  My previous offer must have expired because the price went up this month.  Every time I try to change it, the site says this can't be completed online and tells me to call.  I don't want to call.  It would be much easier to see my options online and make the changes there.  I can see options if I'm not signed in so I should be able to do this online.

Accepted Solution

Re: Change Services

Hi @spdGT. I worked with the ADMIN's and got your private messaging enabled. I sent you a private message, and I'll await your reply so I can help you further. 

View answer in context
Bronze Problem Solver

The inability for some customers not to be able to change their plans on line is an ongoing known issue:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Getting-an-error/m-p/...

Contributor

That doesn't make much sense since i can select plans and compare if I pretend to be a new customer.  I guess I have to wait for somneone from Comcast to contact me.  

Official Employee

Hi, spdGT - We are changing the system so it will present the available deals and accurate information to existing XFINITY customers. I can check the available deals for you if you send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

How do I send a private message?  I click on your name and there is a link to send a private message.  That just leads to a page with no way to send any kind of message.  

Bronze Problem Solver

Private messaging has been disabled for new forum users. Details here:   http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Private-Messaging/m-p/2936832#M100778

Contributor

At what point am I no longer considered a "new member"?  I've been on this forum since 2009 with over 50 posts.  

Bronze Problem Solver

Good question!  Sorry, but we don't know;  just what's in the post.

Official Employee

Hi @spdGT. I worked with the ADMIN's and got your private messaging enabled. I sent you a private message, and I'll await your reply so I can help you further. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation