members

online now

discussions

Bundles for loyal customers

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bundles for loyal customers

It's the time again when my triple play bundle promotion runs out and I have to try to negotiate a deal.  Over the years, this is an exhausting process and many reps have been helpful, but it is usually an upsell that makes it tolerable.  I have reached my limits and cannot justify the high charges. Personal situations have changed and I am considering changing services but that is a pain. I visited a store in person and the rep I spoke to was very nice but did not offer me anything special for loyal customers.   I am a 30 year+ customer, always paid my bills on time....there's got to be some discounts or other bundles available to keep me as a loyal customer!  There are other choices out there that seem much more economical. Can someone help?

Accepted Solution

Re: Bundles for loyal customers

Hi samsdad00,

I replied to your private message. Please take a look when you have a moment and we can begin discussing your billing options. Chat with you soon!

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Bundles for loyal customers

Hi samsdad00,

I replied to your private message. Please take a look when you have a moment and we can begin discussing your billing options. Chat with you soon!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation