Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bundle deals for existing customers

Frequent Visitor

Bundle deals for existing customers

Hi

My 24month contract has expired and my bill has shot up to close to $300 (hd preferred triple play) It has nearly doubled from when I started the contract. I have been with Comcast ever since I moved to Washington, DC, but the high price is just not affordable any more. I would prefer not to move or change services but aside from any existing customer promotions available, I see no other alternative than to work with your competitors. I have poured over your forums and would like nothing more than this being a success story for Comcast. Please show me that you value a long standing Comcast customer and I promise to show you a loyal comcast customer.

Thanks!

Daniel Truesdale
Official Employee

Re: Bundle deals for existing customers

Hello @dantrues. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation