Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Broadcast TV fee...

New Poster

Broadcast TV fee...

Hey, Just noticed after downgrading my internet+TV plan to INTERNET only that im paying for a broadcast TV service fee that i dont even have access to?.. anyone able to figure out why my bill is 7 bucks higher for this? In the ongoing process to saving money i sure feel ripped off.

Official Employee

Re: Broadcast TV fee...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to look at this for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I just have seen the same thing on the MYPLAN portion of my account  after I removed the TV part of my service yesterday. Also I see a charge for Regional Sports Fee as well.  I was advised by a CHAT person that the fees "wouldnt really be charged" but I have my doubts.  I thought that by looking at the MYPLAN on the account it would show what I am really paying for in the future , ie.... Internet and Phone only. Hope  you get this resolved.

Official Employee

I would be happy to look into this for you from here, To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation