Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing

New Poster

Billing

I have never did business with a company who I have been with for 10 years where they would not provide a credit back for charges that should not have been there to begin with. Then when you call to speak to the billing department the customer service reps would not allow you to speak to a supervisor or manager!!

On top of this every call made to Xfinity has lasted over 45 minutes!! Honestly I regret signing a new contract with Xfinity.

I was promised a bill for around $150/ month and every month I am being charged $200+. Every month when I contact Xfinity the reps state that they take care of the issue and it should be fine on the next month bill. When the next month bill comes out it shows even more due to them never crediting me back!!  As a customer for over 10 years, I am highly UPSET!!

Admin1

Re: Billing

Hi amaharaj818 -- I can help with your billing issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll review your billing to see if what you've said is accurate.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation