Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing

New Poster

Billing

I am being boiled like a frog. Triple play started at around $130.00/month. Now almost $190.00. I have enquirer about internet only but can’t get a straight answer. Internet is cheaper with a package which is where I am. I have digital phone (which I have never used) but have been told my bill will go UP if I take that off. Internet Blast! Pro is 62 bucks a month for the first 12 months but I am not eligible for that since I have been a customer for 4 years. In fact I am not eligible for any deal according to the last person I spoke with a few months ago. If I take the internet speed we need alone I will be paying nearly what I am paying for internet and cable and phone. I would be happy with 200 mbps internet for less than 100 dollars a month. We can catch shows on Netflicks or Amazon or HULU and still be well under what we pay now and apparently are not eligible for any more “deals”. I fully expect out cable will be over $200.00/month by this time next year. The exact same thing happened with Verizon in Rhode Island. We started at $120 and after two years were paying $210.00 for the same service. We went to their service center and the lady there deleted our account and reinstated us as new users at the intro rate. Something I am sure would get her fired if the company knew she was doing this. There aren’t a lot of options for cable in my area. Any ideas? Apparently being a 4+ year client doesn’t give you any advantage. 

Official Employee

Re: Billing

Rburke3608, let's take a look at double play and internet only options. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation