Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing issue - This is ridiculous

New Poster

Billing issue - This is ridiculous

I received today a bill from Comcast for last month's cable and Internet, along with the previous month's bill, and informing me that I must pay these by April 16th or I will lose my service.

However, I already paid this bill by sending a check in the mail; and my bank informs me the check was cashed in 2 days ago for the exact amount the bill states.

I tried logging in to the Comcast Xfinity website billing section to see whats going, but I'm constantly redirected to the Xfinity Wifi on Demand page which is of no help whatsoever.

I tried using the support chat option to chat with a representative, but when I click the "Start chat" button, all I get in the new window is a message saying "Please enter valid account number."

I tried scheduling an actual call with a Comcast representative, but the only thing I get after entering my password is a message informing me "We're having some trouble scheduling your callback."

This is honestly ridiculous. I can't even reach anyone to check to see if I'm being billed or not. And if my service does go out, I might as well dispute the charge and move on from there.

Admin1

Re: Billing issue - This is ridiculous

Hi Croa -- I can help with your billing issue. By the sound of it, the bill you received had printed before your payment had posted. I can confirm this for you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll review your bills and payments to confirm what happened.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation