Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Billing is so wrong...

Frequent Visitor

Billing is so wrong...

My billing date is the 11th of each month, payable by the 25th. I pay my bill in full on the 3rd of the following month when my SSDI check comes in (as I have done for the past 10 years). I called Comcast on 6/5/18, seeking to change my services from a Preferred XF Bundle (tv, phone, internet - $214/mo with no premium channels, dvr, etc.) to something more affordable. My main thing was to eliminate the tv portion & just keep phone & internet. I ended up keeping the tv part (for now) 1 old CRT tv and ended up with a Basic Pro Triple (which is causing me no end of problems because unbeknownst to me, my voice service was also changed...SIGH). Anyway, I was quoted a price that I could live with. Received a bill in the mail for services 6/15 - 7/17 in the amount of $89.48, payment due on the 25th. Today, online, I look at the bill and it's $140.30!!! Why the heck is it suddenly $50 higher? I was quoted a TOTAL monthly bill of around $128 and change. So now, I have a paper bill of $89, but an online bill of $140. Can I get an explanation that makes sense? Appreciate it!

Official Employee

Re: Billing is so wrong...

Hi @Bajan12

I can review your account and provide an explanation of your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your esponse to my posting. I reached out to Comcast through several venues and am glad to say that the situation that I posted about has been resolved to my satisfaction.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Sorry for the delayed reply @Bajan12. I'm happy that you were able to get the assistance you needed. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.