Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing frustration - need to lower bill

New Poster

Billing frustration - need to lower bill

We have been Xfinity customers for 15 years (starting with Comcast), and we now have the basic triple play package.  What started out as a 2 year rate has more than doubled in the years, while the quality and channels has gone down.  We have had numerous billing issues, gone through 4 modems in the past year and are paying over $200 a month for the ability to have wifi randomly shut down and services crawl.

There are not many options for us due to the state monopoly where we live, but as you can tell, i am frustrated.  I have attempted to downgrade (keeping just internet and canceling the phone and tv) but have been told that i would only save about $10/month (which is less than the equipment charges each month).  I am hoping someone has found a way to have xfinity treat long-standing loyal customers as well as the new customers (who can get my exact plan for under $100/month currently).  If so, please contact me.

Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Billing frustration - need to lower bill

Hi, 7paiges - I can check what promotions we have in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation