Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing and contract and green meant for two years in the bill keeps going up for just basic service

New Poster

Billing and contract and green meant for two years in the bill keeps going up for just basic service

Xfinity told me that my payment will not go up from $135.xx for 2 years from February last year. I was lied to and my payments were even more each month for the last 24 months! Why!?! I can't even get my Internet on my computer and I have been with Comcast for the past 30 years. Why are you going to do me like that? I am a 100% disabled American veteran. I can't afford for you to jack up your price $30-$40 every month...that's crazy!!! By the way, I have been going paperless....I DO NOT receive PAPER STATEMENTS. Are y’all just finding an excuse to jack more money off of me!?! What the heck!?! I’m really thinking about going with Direct TV now!

Sent from my iPhone
Service Expert

Re: Billing and contract and green meant for two years in the bill keeps going up for just basic ser

@jap2 wrote:
Xfinity told me that my payment will not go up from $135.xx for 2 years from February last year. I was lied to and my payments were even more each month for the last 24 months! Why!?! I can't even get my Internet on my computer and I have been with Comcast for the past 30 years. Why are you going to do me like that? I am a 100% disabled American veteran. I can't afford for you to jack up your price $30-$40 every month...that's crazy!!! By the way, I have been going paperless....I DO NOT receive PAPER STATEMENTS. Are y’all just finding an excuse to jack more money off of me!?! What the heck!?! I’m really thinking about going with Direct TV now!

Sent from my iPhone

Even though you don't receive a paper bill you can still find your bill online under My Account.  You should look over the bill every month to see if there are any charges you aren't sure about or disagree with.

Also, you may have been on a promotion that expired, which would make that particular service go to every day pricing.  That promotion isn't part of your bundled price.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Billing and contract and green meant for two years in the bill keeps going up for just basic ser

My pricing on my bill escalated three months after I signed up for that bundle in 2015 of February. I signed the two year contract for the “Bundle” package and the bill shouldn’t be jumping around like that in the pricing or the bill. I didn’t even have HBO, Cinemax, or anything like that...just basic service. That’s outrageous to have that much money billed to me for basic service. So I’ve been really discussing my continuous problems with absolutely no solution with my friends who work in the bank and they also have Xfinity/Comcast and they had issues and complaints of the same thing. They told me I should perhaps check Dish out or Direct TV or AT&T, because it’s a lot cheaper and it’s more channels. I really did like Comcast/Xfinity business and services, but after having the same problems and issues with no action for 30 years... I ‘m done. They make up excuses to deflect the issues and problems insinuating it’s my not understanding how I’m reading the bill, etc. Really!?! I don’t think so!
Official Employee

Hello, I can take a look at your promotion for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation