Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

New Poster

Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

This a started when I paif full balance ans was only suppose to pay amount due. I dusputed the charge and got a temp crefit from my bank. From there Xfinity reveresed the entire amount and could not verify the payment was made from the difference..theregore disconnecting the service at least 6 times while the claim went thru "processing." Evertime it was cut off and I stayed on hold 45- 2 hours being transferred promised credit..sine had notes others couldnt track the calls or claim #s givin bu Xfinity and bank.
Xfinity still charged reconnecting fees for those 6 cut offs plus a chargeback fee... then when I refused to pay again..*after paying 2 additional months - on good faith) until credited ...they cut it of again and I was told to go to store - did that with letter from the bank...the store verified each transaction..payments..cutiff credit amount and still said they could not issue credit - to call back cs too.. and a payment had to be made of $676..befire the could restore service..i was like omg how is that..they said the apllied the charge back amount and now second bill cycle has occurred so $200x2 plus the 199 credit and all the erronous reconnect fees = $676...im done..returing equipment Monday.
Admin1

Re: Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

Hi Dkserenity1 -- I can help with your billing issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review your account to verify what you've said and issue any necessary adjustments if this confirmed.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

I spoke to rep in 4.7. And they agreed to make correction and adjustmy bill to $476.30. I mada a payment of $216.88 and an arranged agreement to pay remainder at end of month -and assured that a supervisor would call by a custoner service rep id given #1914425 and my service would not be disconnected again. It was soppose to be turned on that day within hours of the payment. It was not. I put a request to have cs call back again..next que option was the next day then the payment was verified. CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ID GIVEN 1580958.All notes and promises verified..still transferred and call dropped from Afni teller had no idea of call. I set up called back again online for a cs rep and they called back reviewed and spoke to Angelo who assured same thing payment verified - credit and adjustment verified.service would not ve interrupted.He was ablevto restore service. The service was turned off automatically 3 times 4.9/ 15 & 19. Each time I called back cs was on hold for 45minutes + no resolution. The last on the 19 a female supervisor Ms. Arian read the notes and the agreement & payment made & she would not honor it. Wanted payment in full. I made the decision return all xfinity equipment and get my funds returned thru a bank dispute because exfinitu did not honor the agreement and the customer service & reps are horrible.
returned equipment on.4.19. To Wesley Chapel store RECEIPT #C11041918162016000014.
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation