Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

New Poster

Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

This a started when I paif full balance ans was only suppose to pay amount due. I dusputed the charge and got a temp crefit from my bank. From there Xfinity reveresed the entire amount and could not verify the payment was made from the difference..theregore disconnecting the service at least 6 times while the claim went thru "processing." Evertime it was cut off and I stayed on hold 45- 2 hours being transferred promised credit..sine had notes others couldnt track the calls or claim #s givin bu Xfinity and bank.
Xfinity still charged reconnecting fees for those 6 cut offs plus a chargeback fee... then when I refused to pay again..*after paying 2 additional months - on good faith) until credited ...they cut it of again and I was told to go to store - did that with letter from the bank...the store verified each transaction..payments..cutiff credit amount and still said they could not issue credit - to call back cs too.. and a payment had to be made of $676..befire the could restore service..i was like omg how is that..they said the apllied the charge back amount and now second bill cycle has occurred so $200x2 plus the 199 credit and all the erronous reconnect fees = $676...im done..returing equipment Monday.
Admin1

Re: Billing & Credit issue - Now disconnected again

Hi Dkserenity1 -- I can help with your billing issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review your account to verify what you've said and issue any necessary adjustments if this confirmed.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation