Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing amount shown on-line is $12.00 per month less than the bill I recieved in the mail?

New Poster

Billing amount shown on-line is $12.00 per month less than the bill I recieved in the mail?

Well, it's that time of year when the Comcast bill goes up. They raised it $9.00 last month and another $37.00 this month. I let the $9 increase slide last month because I read that Comcast had given their employees a raise. I did call yesterday about the $37 increase and a nice lady told me my discount had expired. She gave me a $20 credit and told me I could find information about possible bundle discounts on the website. I checked my account and they say my bill is $195.00 but the bill I recieved in the mail is $207.00. Don't know why? I clicked on one of the offers for a better package because it was only $5 more a month but the next page it took me to showed the price adding another $11 for a total of $16 more per month. Don't know why? The new package includes HD and I would need to pay $60 for installation and return my current equipment to the Comcast store, 20 miles from my house. It would be nice to have HD since my Comcast picture quality is not nearly as good as the broadcast signal from the digital stations I can get for free. I've been a Comcast/cable customer for 40 years, never late with my payment, and I'm getting too old to try and figure out their crazy billing problems. Time to switch to I3TV ? Most of my neighbors and family have switched. I've always felt a certain loyalty to Comcast but sometimes I don't feel like Comcast returns that loyalty to it's current customers. I guess it's time to research my options. Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Billing amount shown on-line is $12.00 per month less than the bill I recieved in the mail?

Hello bwana66. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation