Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing address

ANSWERED
New Poster

Billing address

I live 3 hrs from where my payments are sent. I mail my payments on the 6th when I get paid. Twice it has taken USPS 12 days to deliver, making my payment late 2 days incurring late fees. I don't trust online or credit card payments. I need an alternate mailing address besides Southeastern PA.
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing address

Hello 1disgruntled. Have you tried to visit your local Comcast/XFINITY Store to make a payment? You can use this tool to locate your nearest office: https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/

Unfortunately we are not able to rush payment processing when they are mailed to us. We are only able to provide you with the mailing address printed on your monthly billing statement for you to mail your payment. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Billing address

Hello 1disgruntled. Have you tried to visit your local Comcast/XFINITY Store to make a payment? You can use this tool to locate your nearest office: https://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/

Unfortunately we are not able to rush payment processing when they are mailed to us. We are only able to provide you with the mailing address printed on your monthly billing statement for you to mail your payment. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation