members

online now

discussions

Billing Issues

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I contacted Xfinity on March 4 2017 about an astronomical increase in my bill. I was told the account would be submitted for review and that they saw there were problems with the bill. I was told I would receive a return call and I have not. I went in for emergency surgery and came home to a shut off notice that has increased 200%. I need a real review of my bill or to cancel my account. I can't travel to a local office to be sold more services/ I have sat on hold waiting for connection to live chat for over an hour- twice. Does anyone have a contact email. 

1 REPLY
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 2

Hi AliciaE -- I can help explain your bill. On Jan 24th your 2 year contract expired. As a result your package price increased by $40 as designed once this contract expired. That was the only increase to happen on your bill. Your current balance comes from carrying a continual past due amount. 

Since your contract has expired you are now eligible for now pricing. I can help you get that. Are you interested in keeping your current package or would you like to make any changes to it?

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon