Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Billing Change

New Poster

Billing Change

I was told in September that my bill would be $127 for a year.  The customer service agent was nice, a local man from metro Detroit area.  This month my bill went up to $164 and all I added was a $4.99 sports channel.  I have called customer service twice and get people in the Phillipines.  I’m ready to cancel my phone, internet and cable if my bill does not return to what I was promised.  I have been a customer for over 20 years.

Official Employee

Re: Billing Change

Hi gilberts108, 

It sounds like to review your account and help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation