Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Regular Visitor

Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Seriously?? in 5 months, from May 2017 to Sept 2017, my bill has gone up $28.00. I have not ordered any on demand, I dont have any HBO, Showtime, or any other movie channels, I have not added any additional items, I have not upgraded, and my bill just came in at $233.67

I honestly believe that so many people are dumping comcast that they are charging those of us that stay to keep their bottom line in order

I have been a Comcast customer for over15 years and this is getting freaking stupid.. Most companies treat their long term customers better than this

Try and call customer service, IF you can get someone on the line, after waiting forever,  they cant help you, the last call I told her I was seriously thinking about firing Comcast due to this and her "I dont really care" response was, "we will be sorry to see you go".. I was so dumbfounded I couldnt even answer her.

Does anyone know how well the Amazon Firestick works? what about Hulu or Sling? Other than AT&T, who offers WiFi at home? I cant stand the dish companies, but the packages they offer are a boat load cheaper than [edited - removed inappropriate name] and offer more!!!

I cant keep paying this increase [edited - removed inappropriate name] keeps putting on its customers

Service Expert

Re: Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Name calling

PH left

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Bill keeps going up...WHY????

Hi, Auburnfan17. I can help review your account's billing for you. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation