Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill jumped over 80.00 since December.

Regular Visitor

Bill jumped over 80.00 since December.

My bill has jumped over 80.00 since December.  I returned all but one box to try and cut costs, I have channels I don't need.  When I returned my boxes the store said they could not help in any other way.  I can no longer afford Comcast, is there a way to lower the bill before I go to FIOS?

Official Employee

Re: Bill jumped over 80.00 since December.

cstone1-- I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me?

To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: Bill jumped over 80.00 since December.

Just wanted to say thank you to Comcast Shane!  He figured out a plan that I could work with,  He listened to what I needed and found a plan for me.  This is something I could not accomplish before.  Please keep up the good work!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation