Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill is way too high

New Poster

Bill is way too high

I’m paying almost $130 a month right now for Blast and 140+ channels. I don’t need Blast and want to downgrade, and I’ve been with Comcast for the better part of 10 years after leaving briefly and coming back 5 years ago.

I don’t understand why I have to pay so much more than new customers. I feel like there should be better pricing for loyal customers, and my bills about to go up $20 roughly. I’m looking into switching from Verizon to Comcast for Mobile too, but I need to get this sorted out first.

There’s plans here on the website for $50 for 130+ channels and 60 mbps for new accounts. I’m really looking to just keep my final bill under $100 after taxes, fees and the modem. I’ve called a couple times and talked in Messenger and can’t find what I want, despite some very helpful associates.

I was offered $90-ish for 100+ channels and Blast Internet. That’s a great deal, but I really want the reverse, the 140+ channels and a lower grade internet. If there’s anyway someone could help me and retain me a second a customer, that would be ideal.

Thank you
Admin1

Re: Bill is way too high

Hi Dbh1987 -- I can help with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review our available offers for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation