Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill Went Up $25.00 in February After to Promise My Discount Would Be Renewed

Regular Visitor

Bill Went Up $25.00 in February After to Promise My Discount Would Be Renewed

Last year I was told that after one year that my discount would be renewed after it expired in February.  That did not occur.  I would appreciate some assistance from a Comcast representative on reinstating that discount while retaining all my current packages, internet speeds, etc.  We are off contract and wish to stay that way.  

It's gotten to the point that I am very reluctant to contact Customer Retention by telephone.  There are too many accounts of Comcast agents actuallyt increasing monthly charges, lowering service and the customer ending up on a contract.

I don't record my calls to my bank or utility company when talking to them about issues.  I shouldn't have to do that when talking to Customer Reps from Comcast.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Bill Went Up $25.00 in February After to Promise My Discount Would Be Renewed

Hi RiverRun, 

I've replied to your private message. It's not a problem that you messaged me, but in the future, please refrain from reaching out directly through a private message. By sending unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, you are inadvertently violating our forums guidelines. We recommend that each customer create your own public thread without your account information and details of the issue or experience you may be having. Doing so will auto-open a ticket in our system, and we can assist you in the order your request was received.

Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in our private message?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation