Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Bill Too High

Frequent Visitor

Bill Too High

I have search this forum for posts about how to reduce my bill and found hundreds of post, but as I read them I see the last post is from a comcast rep saying "please PM me and we can talk about your account"; then the thread dies.

Has anyone ever had there bill reduced? I have tried calling support, I have tried the forums with no luck, was told the could maybe save me $10 on a $285 monthly bill. Used to have 6 people in the house, now just two. Seems like once you pick a package you are stuck for life. Threatened to switch to FIOS, they didn't seem to care.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Bill Too High

My bill isn't "messed up", just too high and I want to reduce!!

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

Regular Visitor

Wish I had the option of switching.  Switch and end Comcasts' evil grip on you.  I think you have to tell them you are going to cancel your service and then you will be directed to the people that will disect your bill and give you options.

Official Employee

Hello SsgC, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Notice how all of these "MY BILL IS TOO HIGH" post always end with "Please contact customer service"???? Has anyone actually had thier bill lowered??

Official Employee

Hi flyersfan111,  I can assist reviewing current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I have the same problem.  I moved from one condo where basic was included to a private residence and my bill went up $90 for the same exact services.  I like having cable, but I cannot see continuing to pay this much.  It used to be they cared and would work with you to try to retain you as a customer, but I called and threatened to cancel and all the retention agent said was, ok I'll cancel your package.  The end.  No offers, no help.  This company is not as customer friendly as they used to be.  Directv/ ATT is offering $250 to switch which would cover my cancellation costs.  I am calling them today.  Also WOW offers good package deals if they are in your area.  Otherwise, most people I know don't bother with cable.  These companies take advantage of customers whether they are new or they have had you for years.  It is outrageous.  I am so disapointed in Comcast.

Official Employee

Hi Ericaw55, I have responded to your thread.

Thank you

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation