Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Posted by
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

Member Since: ‎05-08-2012
Posts: 1

Bill Disputes

How do you speak to someone in the USA about a billing dispute instead of a call center in India !?


 I am trying to find this information for a Senior citizen who needs help with their bill from someone who can speak and understand English.

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Member Since: ‎06-17-2008
Posts: 13,999

Re: Bill Disputes

when you call in ask for a US rep.  also google comcast phone numbers you will get lots that you can call besides the 1800 number.