Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Better Deals for Existing Customers

New Poster

Better Deals for Existing Customers

This obviously isn't a new problem on these boards, but I am irate.

I have had Comcast Internet, on my own, for 2 years. I had a similar problem, last year, and even before when I had cable and internet with my ex-husband. Every year, prices for the exact same service go up, and when I contact Comcast to see about a resolution, I get the same unhelpful response, "your promotional pricing has ended, but you are still getting a great deal with this bundle." There is no logical reason why an existing customer should expereince a $25/month increase in a bill (this time - it has been as high as a $50/month increase when I had cable services, as well), and have to spend hours on the internet and on the phone with your representatives, trying to get in contact with one person who actually understands logic, reasoning, and the basics of customer service.

In my opinion, loyal, existing customers should be the ones who get the better pricing structures and deals. Your representatives shouldn't rely on bait and switch sales techniques, that end up with an upset customer, and back in the same argument year after year. How about reasonable pricing that is locked in for the entirity of the contract? How about having your representatives actually offer solutions to your customers, rather than let it escalate to the point that a customer is shopping for alternatives to your services?

Admin1

Re: Better Deals for Existing Customers

Hi kelmo1388 -- I can help with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will look at what offers we have available to you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation