Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Being double billed for whole house Xfinity 1 services

New Poster

Being double billed for whole house Xfinity 1 services

Fourteen Home Owner's Associations banded together and signed a 10 year ontrct with Xfinity 1 whole house service including high speed internet, telephone, and 4 box every rom DVR.  This went into effect January 1, 2018.  The Association is paying Comcast/Xfinity for a 1000 homes.  I am paying the HOA $200 extra and Xfinity has already billed me and collected for January and part of February to the tune of $325.00.  So I am paying two entities and Xfinity is collecting from two entities.  This is not affordable and morally and ethically injust.  I now of several people who have complained and received a refund.  Xfinity told me they won't make any adjustments until iber optics is hooked up in all homes which is month away and won't effect my current service.  This is totally unacceptable and while it is too late to recover my $325, I am going to put a stop on paying future bills which   may be to a shutoff of service.  Please HELP,  HELP,  Help!!!!  Maybe I should start posting this on other sites as well.

Official Employee

Re: Being double billed for whole house Xfinity 1 services

Hello mhl0125. If you believe there is any billing errors or inaccuracy, I can review your account's billing and goes over your rates with you. If you'd like that, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation