Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

BILING ISSUE 2YR CONTRACT?

Contributor

BILING ISSUE 2YR CONTRACT?

I just got new bill. and it is for 40$ more! Im so very unhappy abou this!  I was given the $89.99 . Now its $180. 

Please help Ive ben a customer for 30 yrs I feel its not right it gets changed whenever comcast feels like it....its breach of contract. Can somebody help please?

Official Employee

Re: BILING ISSUE 2YR CONTRACT?

Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. We offer customers an introductory discounted rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist with a review of lower-priced offers that may be available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation