Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

BEEN WAITING A MONTHOR COMCAST TO FIX A MISTAKE....ABOUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION Ticket 4679013

Frequent Visitor

BEEN WAITING A MONTHOR COMCAST TO FIX A MISTAKE....ABOUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION Ticket 4679013

I have sprent the last month with no cell phone becuase of Comcast told me one thing and then when the bill came around it was a whole different story LIKE ALWAYS. I have been waiting since the beginning of October for someone to help me and actually fix this. I have spoken to more than 20 agents at this point and submitted more than 5 tickets to Tier 3 and have gotten zero resomnse. I have been lied to by every single person I've spoken too about this issue in regards to how much longer I have to wait.

My Aunt passed away 3 days ago and no one could get ahold me because I dont have a phone that works right now even though I did nothing at all to deserve being in theis situation right and yet here I am. This is the third message I've written in this form this week and I have never gone on a forum like this and complained about anything in my life! At first this whole situation was inconvienent, then it became aggrevating, followed by infuriating, after that it became unbelieveable, on to disrespectful and now its flat out disghusting and byond neglegent. I have no way to  contact people If theres another emergency!

As if that weren't bad enough, eventhough my phone has been shut off for all of October becuase of how long its taking for them to remove the overage data so that I can pay what I actually owe and get my phone back on, last week they chaged my card for a that entire month where I wasn't able to use my phone. I'm making a report with the BBB now becuase this is crazy. This is an error on Comcasts part and I have had to basicly spend the last month doing their job contacting them over and over makinbg sure that someone has even tried to touch the matter. Im absolutely disghusted with the treatment I've endured becaue I have been a loyal comcast customer for 10 years now and this is what Comast thinks is acceptable so long as my credit card on file.

I have all of my conversations witrh the 20 plus people I've spoken with and I'm going to post them on every Comcast related website and social media page I can find and then I'm going to speak with someone about filing a lawsuit against Comcast for gross neglegence and taking something from me that I will never be able to get back. I shouldve been with my family and instead they speant 2 days trying to figure out if something happened to me as well. Im saving these messages as well so that I can show exactly what I've been dealing with because appearently inorder for me to get someone to actualy help me, I have to start showing other people what I've had to put up with and how I've been treated. I am not someone who complains about everything. Up until my aunt passed away I was actually really patient for the most part but now it makes me absolute sick to my stomach that I wasnt with my family when becuase no one at comcast knows how to do anything except tell you what you want to hear and get you off the phone because youre nothing more than the next agents problem.... Im seriously going to go to my local news station so I can let everone else know just how much progress your recent committment to imporving customer service has become.

Service Expert

Re: BEEN WAITING A MONTHOR COMCAST TO FIX A MISTAKE....ABOUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION Ticket 4679013

I escalated your original topic to the Team and have notified @ComcastKenF for followup.  Being the weekend, though, it may not be until Monday when someone responds, but hopefully someone will followup before then.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: BEEN WAITING A MONTHOR COMCAST TO FIX A MISTAKE....ABOUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION Ticket 4679013

jsassu20, thanks for posting here. I'll take a look at your ticket and see if we can get an update on your billing issue. Please private message me your account number, address and full name for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation