members

online now

discussions

Automatic Payment

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

My mother has an account with comcast and she would like to disable the automatic payment and send the payment through the mail, but we cannot get the automatic payment cut off. I have gone in numerous times and put in that I want to take off the automatic payment, but it still says that her bill will be paid by automatic payment. How can I get this fixed for my mother's account? Maria

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hi cypresss, please try to follow the steps below to see if you can go in and remove the payment option, and disable the auto pay. 

How to Turn Automatic Payments Off

If you've already set up automatic payments in My Account and would like to turn them off, follow the instructions below.

Note: You cannot turn automatic payments off on the date a payment has begun processing.

1. Go to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/bill/autopay and sign in to your account using your XFINITY username and password.
  2. Toggle automatic payments to Off and click Save. To change the payment method for your automatic payments, click Manage Payment Methods.
    Select either On or Off for your automatic payments.

3. A confirmation message will appear. Click Turn Off to proceed.
    Select Turn Off for the confirmation message to turn automatic payments off.

Please let me know if you this helps you or not. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon