Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to 175.

Frequent Visitor

Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to 175.

My double play of Digital Starter and Performance Internet ended so my bill went from 140 to 175. Are there any promotions for longtime customers? If nothing can be done I am going to call Direct Tv like my neighbors did and get rid of Comcast.

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to 17

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

All Replies
New Poster

Re: Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to 17

Apparently not, I just had the same issue and the very helpful person I talked to 🙄suggested that I go get my own router so they could knock off the $11/mo equipment rental fee.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Re: Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to...

Administrator
Moved:

Re: Are there any Double Play packages to help longtime customers keep costs down. Bill up 140 to...

New Poster

I just don’t get it how you treat longtime loyal customers by upping their bill on Triple play each time we turn around.  It is unconscionable and for seniors on flxed budget it really means exploring other options.  I understand Verizon will be available soon (already in LA area) much cheaper and more technologically advanced service.  It gets wearying to beg every year for a deal and I looked up the base for new people and it is $49.99 not $130 that is quite a discrepancy.  I think I am about to advocate for my senior friends (and I have many) to explore other options as well.

alicia

Official Employee